I’ve decided I’m going to start posting a weekly recap each week. It’ll be a fun way for me to remember and share what’s going on in my life and for you to follow along :). I don’t really know the best way to format it, so for now I’ll think I’ll just do it list style with bullets. For the week it’ll be Mon-Sun. Yes, I know the week is Sun-Sat but I’m doing it this way so that the Saturday & Sunday from each ‘weekend’ will be in the same post.
- I didn’t have to work this weekend!
- We went to Sakura. A Japanese steakhouse (Hibachi grill) where they cook the food in front of you. You ever been to a place like this?
- Kyle got a Galaxy S4. I’m totally jealous.
- Kyle bought a 1999 Cummins.
- I made really good homemade Lasagna. 🙂
- Antique Acres (Old Time Power Show & tractor pulls). Fun pull was Friday night.
- Went to Cold Stone for ice cream before heading to Antique Acres.
- Went Antique Acres again (Sunday afternoon).
- Had dinner at Red Lobster for Endless Shrimp. Yay! 🙂