Cowgirl Dirt is a cosmetic company offering a variety of products. “Cowgirl Dirt products are made with the purest natural and organic ingredients. Our collection of mineral-based products not only enhances your natural beauty, but also contains vitamins, nutrients and anti-oxidants that nourish your skin.” Once I saw their brand and how well it fit with my blog I knew I had to work with them!
1. Hi Ho Silver (eye shadow) – Shimmery silver, with a tiny tint of blue.
2. Oklahoma Storm (eye shadow) – Smokey matte black.
3. Cowgirl Up (eye shadow) – Love this color, kind of hard to explain. It’s kind of peachy looking in the image and in the container but when you put it on it’s very shimmery and iridescent (like those hand stamps from Chuck E. Cheese’s if you know what I mean).
4. Raspberry Wine (eye shadow) – Smokey plum with slight shimmer, great for accenting a smokey eye.
5. Rodeo Queen (eye shadow) – Matte blueish-silver (similar to Hi Ho silver, but more blue).
6. Let’s Ride (eye shadow) – Pink shimmer.
7. Rawhide (blush) – Coral-y pink matte.
I also received a sample of their Silk Veil powder foundation in Buckskin (a nice light coverage one), finishing powder (creates smooth appearance), and concealer in neutral light (covers very nicely). The eye shadows were really great. They are all very pigmented and have long wearability. They have a great shade selection as well as finishes (matte, shimmer, etc.). I definitely recommend them to all. It’s also great to see a makeup brand geared towards us farm girls! Because farmers do wear makeup!
As you know I have teamed up with Cowgirl Dirt to bring you the first giveaway held on this blog! You can win a lip gloss or eye shadow of your choice! Enter here: giveaway.
Disclosure: Financial compensation was not received for this post. A sample product was gifted from Cowgirl Dirt. Opinions expressed here are my own.