I was a little disappointed with this box. It claims on the Memebox site that the box is “packed with beauty products made from organic herbs such as lavender, tea tree, chamomile, or peppermint”. The box didn’t end up including much of those. Instead it was much more floral, which really isn’t my thing. But overall it was still a nice box of goodies.
1. Calmia Rooibos Aqua Spinkler Gel. An all-in-one skin booster, toner, and emulsion with a thicker texture. Once applied thins out and is absorbed by skin.
2. Calmia Herb Cleansing Oil Gel. Created with argan oil, lavender, rosemary, chamomile, basil leaf, and green tea extracts. This cleanser goes on like a gel cleaner but then lathers up when water is applied to cleanse deep.
3. Skinfood Bath Salt Honey Jasmine. Meant to alleviate and replenish your tired body and soul. I wasn’t really a fan of the scent, it’s pretty strong.
4. Nasarang Herb BB SPF50+. I’m just not that into BB & CC creams. But this one was right on par with all the other ones I’ve tried. A little on the pricey side though – $46.
5. Rose Mine Azulene Calming Gel. Formulated with chamomile extracts to alleviate redness, smooth out roughened skin texture, and even reduce red blemishes. Notes that it great for using with a sunburn or after long sun/heat exposure.
6. Kskin Rose Sense 100% Essence Oil. For use a perfume, bath oil, or massage oil. Strong rose scent, so not my favorite.
This month Memebox is offering my readers $5 off any purchase! Just use code: D6BHT2 at checkout.