I was a little disappointed with this box. It claims on the Memebox site that the box is “packed with beauty products made from organic herbs such as lavender, tea tree, chamomile, or peppermint”. The box didn’t end up including much of those. Instead it was much more floral, which really isn’t my thing. But overall it was still a nice box of goodies.
This box included:
1. Calmia Rooibos Aqua Spinkler Gel. An all-in-one skin booster, toner, and emulsion with a thicker texture. Once applied thins out and is absorbed by skin.
2. Calmia Herb Cleansing Oil Gel. Created with argan oil, lavender, rosemary, chamomile, basil leaf, and green tea extracts. This cleanser goes on like a gel cleaner but then lathers up when water is applied to cleanse deep.
3. Skinfood Bath Salt Honey Jasmine. Meant to alleviate and replenish your tired body and soul. I wasn’t really a fan of the scent, it’s pretty strong.
4. Nasarang Herb BB SPF50+. I’m just not that into BB & CC creams. But this one was right on par with all the other ones I’ve tried. A little on the pricey side though – $46.
5. Rose Mine Azulene Calming Gel. Formulated with chamomile extracts to alleviate redness, smooth out roughened skin texture, and even reduce red blemishes. Notes that it great for using with a sunburn or after long sun/heat exposure.
6. Kskin Rose Sense 100% Essence Oil. For use a perfume, bath oil, or massage oil. Strong rose scent, so not my favorite.
This month Memebox is offering my readers $5 off any purchase! Just use code: D6BHT2 at checkout.
Disclaimer: I received this box for review, all opinions are 100% my own.
When I received the Superbox My Cute Wishlist and couldn’t wait to open it up and see what goodies were featured in this box! This box included 10 items! That’s right TEN! Awesome!
The box included some really great skincare and makeup items!
Pure Smile Neco Punch Point Pas Hibiscus & Lemon Grass. You cover areas of concern on your face with this nutrient infused pad and it works to correct the problem and maintain healthy skin. ($4)
a;t fox Moisturizing Gel Cream Gyoolpy Tea. Face cream high in vitamin-c that deeply nurish the skin. ($6) a;t fox Whiting Capsule Cream Jasoyup Herb Tea. Face cream that lightens or removes dark spots to create a clearer, glowing skin. ($6) a;t Lifting Cream Black Tea. Face cream for those problem areas. Clears up bags under your eyes and smooths wrinkles and creases. ($6) How cute are those!? Mini cupcake containers!
Beauty People Snow White Special Edition Season 2. A set of 5 gorgeous nude colored shimmer eyeliners. A waterproof and long lasting formula. Comes in glimmer black, brown, bronze, gold, and beige. ($54) The box also included a cute pink pencil/eyeliner sharpener.
Etude Missing U Hand Cream in Half Seal. Organic olive oil and shea butter hand cream. ($5) Pure Smile Muddy Girl. Red clay mud mask. Soothes, purifies, and moisturizes the skin. ($1) Etude Sweet Recipe Candy Stick in 01 Seedless Strawberry Candy. Probably my favorite product! It’s SO cute. It smells and tastes great. Nourishes lips and doesn’t feel sticking. ($5)
Kocostar Spilt End Therapy. A nourishing wrap for your hair filled with essential amino acids. Put your hair into the wrap and secure with the ADORABLE ponytail holder included in the package. ($6)
This is definitely my favorite box so far. The total value of the box is $93! You can purchase this box for only $23, which is an awesome deal! I can’t wait to check out more boxes!
When I was contacted by Memebox about reviewing one of there beauty boxes, it was something I couldn’t turn down! I was sent the Memebox Colorbox #1 Red.
Memebox is a beauty box from Korea, featuring popular beauty products from that area. They have SO many different types of boxes – so many that I want to try. They have colorbox, scentbox, boxes for the office or travel, you name it they have it!
You have probably figured out that since I received the Red Colorbox, that all the items are red in theme. The box included 5 full-sized items plus content card. This specific box retailed for $15.
Included beauty products:
Dearberry Flirt Lipstick 08 Red Parade ($12)
Dearberry Today Nail Laquer #21 Pink Sprinkling ($3)
L’OCEAN Eye Shadow L-35 Red ($10)
Tosowoong Gel Pencil Liner 04 Burgundy ($10)
Cheek Room Two Color Lip Gloss #6 Red ($12)
That’s a $47 value, so this box is totally worth the $15. The lip gloss is neat that it’s two colors and you can apply the pink or red to create the look you want. The nail polish is a nice color and has nice coverage and wear-ability. I have not used the eye shadow or lipstick. I just don’t wear red lipstick or shadow. This was a really nice box my only dislike is that it is all red, but I’m not a red person. But I definitely plan to check out other boxes because like I said they offer such a wide variety.
I had a lot of fun trying out this box and can’t wait to try more of their boxes in the future.
Disclaimer: I received this box from Memebox to review. All opinions are 100% mine.