- Chris’ visitation.
- Late night half-price appetizers after work at Applebee’s.
- Kyle sold the JD 4430!
Just workin’ & chillin’ 🙂
August 26th- September 1st
- Worked, ALOT. Like, for example, on Thursday I worked 19 hours. Ew.
- First day of orientation at my new job. Just paperwork & videos.
- Tractor pull at a county fair.
- Dinner at the East Bremer Diner.
- Sunday Labor Day get-together at Kyle’s parents. (We’re having one with my family tomorrow)
Again nothing major or too exciting happened this week. Working on stuff outside and relaxing.
- Co-op Customer Appreciation with new grain site tour.
- Work physical for my new job. 🙂
- Kyle had a get-together at the neighbors & I worked all weekend (Fri-Sun).
This week wasn’t too exciting. Just working around the house/outside and running errands.
What’d you do this week?
I’ve decided I’m going to start posting a weekly recap each week. It’ll be a fun way for me to remember and share what’s going on in my life and for you to follow along :). I don’t really know the best way to format it, so for now I’ll think I’ll just do it list style with bullets. For the week it’ll be Mon-Sun. Yes, I know the week is Sun-Sat but I’m doing it this way so that the Saturday & Sunday from each ‘weekend’ will be in the same post.
- I didn’t have to work this weekend!
- We went to Sakura. A Japanese steakhouse (Hibachi grill) where they cook the food in front of you. You ever been to a place like this?
- Kyle got a Galaxy S4. I’m totally jealous.
- Kyle bought a 1999 Cummins.
- I made really good homemade Lasagna. 🙂
- Antique Acres (Old Time Power Show & tractor pulls). Fun pull was Friday night.
- Went to Cold Stone for ice cream before heading to Antique Acres.
- Went Antique Acres again (Sunday afternoon).
- Had dinner at Red Lobster for Endless Shrimp. Yay! 🙂